Thursday, March 27, 2008

First Post

It is spring break and I am supposed to be writing a report on Sigmund Freud. I was distracted and made a blog. Maybe if I do more research, I will find out what makes a mind become distracted and wander. Basically, I made a blog so I can have a place to record my thoughts. Won't it be interesting to read this blog years and years from now and see how I was? Interesting, interesting. Well, I should get back to my report and watch Oprah later at 4:00.

-Jas
"An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips." Proverbs 24:26

Fun fact: According to Freud, sexual thoughts are the types of thoughts that most people try to repress (forget).

3 comments:

rosannagurl said...

hey jasmine!
this is actually pretty cool to have because it is gonna help us to remember all the fun times that we have. i think it will be really fun to look over this later on and remember how much fun we had!
~rosanna

Candice Lui said...

ello Jasi-mun.
Thanks for introducing me to this blogger thing...I've become such a "conformist" haha. We'll comment each other like crazy!!

Justin Li said...

wow jasmine you are starting the new myspace/facebook/xanga >:o!! haha. i hope you finish your essay..i know i need help with my procrastination. oh well, hope to seeya lata. LOVE MY NAME EH?
-justin