Friday, March 28, 2008

Hair

So I have been thinking about getting a new haircut. I am going for a cutesy bob. I also want, if possible, a volumous bob that looks soft and not mushroom-like. Not the edgy Posh bob, but more like this one.

Or a long bob like this

Or maybe one like this...
...But the thing is that I watched Oprah today (btw, Hilary Swank's dress was gorgeous!), and the show inspired me to donate my luscious locks. Well, the thing is that I have been thinking about donating my hair for a while, but I really do want a cutesy short cut. I think Rosanna should get a Bob, a Sarah Jessica Parker Bob would look hot. Totally chic! I love talking like a gay man! I guess this just needs some time of pondering. Have a nice day!
-Jas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey,
yay! i was mentioned in your blog. lol. i like the rihanna bob, but i think the one katie holmes has will look better on you.
~rosanna

Anonymous said...

hiii jasmine,
i wish i had the guts to chop off my hair into bob. i like rihanna's too...pretty. they katie holmes ones is nice too..but hers looks verrrryyyy risky. either way, i'm sure it'll look cute.
-mel